Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Wallingford (Full Time, Permanent) £35,000 / Year
Marketing Manager - Wallingford
Working within a vibrant and very busy marketing team, you will be responsible for producing and delivering the marketing for the UK. Working directly with the Operations Director, you will also work closely with many other members of the senior management team.
Using your experience of producing and delivering optimised b2b marketing campaigns you will be responsible for optimising our client marketing strategy by leveraging experience and knowledge from all areas of the business to communicate our position as a leading organisation within the market we operate in.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Production of cross channel marketing campaigns for all products and services across the UK to meet sales objectives
2. Sourcing of new opportunities to promote the company to key industries
3. Management and optimisation of our client marketing databases, bringing in new working practices to improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
4. Management of UK’s corporate sites including production of content and analysis and optimisation of user behaviour in order to drive incoming sales enquiries.
5. Production of all client marketing collateral and promotional items
6. Development of our client marketing social media strategy to leverage conversations within our social space and others
7. Responsibility for all communications related to our leading industry event series, Breakfast News, pre and post event
8. Strategy and delivery of tradeshow and conference event attendance including sponsorship and presentation opportunities
9. Management of client marketing budget and production of cost per results analysis per marketing campaign and activity
10. Production of award entries
WORK EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
• 5 year experience of working within B2B marketing
• Excellent writing skills, able to adapt style to different audiences, for both Marketing
• Formulates and drives successful trade marketing strategies and exceeds targets
• Able to construct and manage a trade marketing budget in order to deliver team objectives
• Able to multitask, prioritise and manage their own work load
• Confident and persuasive communicator able to engage others and get their buy in
• Develops creative and bold design briefs to build the brand in our target market
• Able to give and receive feedback to act on it to improve themselves and others
• Strategic thinker of the development of our products and strategies
• Commercially minded & sound decision making
• Ability to identify gaps and market opportunities
• Build b2b social media communities into a trade engagement strategy with a direct impact on revenue
• Comfortable operating at a senior level and writing briefing papers and reports for use at board level to inform decision making
COMPETENCIES & ATTITUDE:
• Proactive, self-reliant & motivated leader
• Works on own initiative and generates more responsibility for themselves
• Takes ‘ownership’ of areas of responsibility making bold educated decisions
• Total commitment to achievement of department and company goals
This is a permanent position Monday to Friday – 9.00 – 5.30pm, competitive salary of c£35k, 25 days holiday and other benefits. If you have the right experience and are interested in this position, please send your CV or call (Apply online only)