Let the right jobs and recruiters find you...
- Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
- Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
- Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
|Sales and Marketing Manager
Stockport (Full Time, Permanent)
£40,000 - £60,000 / Year
Sales and Marketing Manager - Stockport
Sales and Marketing Manager
Full Time Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
£40k basic, 20k bonus car / allowance benefits including wellbeing scheme, sickness benefit, retail discounts free parking and up to 28 days annual leave plus public holidays
Location – Based at SK6 2SN - Bredbury/Stockport
About the opportunity
This is your chance to join the leadership team in a small, established and growing business to play your part in shaping the development of Active by leading our sales team (4 new business, 3 account management) to:
1. Grow new business sales with both new and existing customers.
2. Secure renewal sales
• Leading, managing and developing the sales team from lead generation to order
• Providing the necessary tools, training, guidance and support to ensure that everyone in the team is fully equipped
• Setting the team targets and compensation plans
• Managing budget allocation to the required resources and the campaign activities across a range of channels, (including but not limited to social media, direct email mail, Google AdWords, website)
• Managing marketing agencies to run our online email marketing platform and to design and develop targeted marketing materials (case studies, testimonials, brochures, proposal templates etc.) and
What we offer…
We are an established (21 years) provider of IT and Telecoms services, helping businesses use the technology to improve efficiency and solve problems. We employ around 35 people and as we grow, those with the drive and commitment to progress have the chance to show what they can do and are encouraged to reach their fullest potential.
If we’re right for you you’ll be looking forward to:
• Involvement in the overall business strategy and influence in company level decision making
• Autonomy to deliver results your way
• Being part of a small, cohesive team
• Support to continually progress your skills and career development
• Varied work and the chance to get involved in new things to expand your experience
• Being visible in a small business and being recognised for your contribution
• Working in a smart, modern office environment
• 22 days annual leave (increasing to 27) plus bank holidays
• Birthday day off
• Wellbeing scheme
• Week paid sickness leave
• Buy/sell annual leave (2 days per year)
• Book annual leave in hours for extra flexibility
• Free parking
• Social activities
What we need from you…
If you’re right for us, you’ll:
• Be great with people, with the energy and enthusiasm to engage and motivate your team; listening and understanding them and leading from behind so that they get the glory for great results
• Lead the way by setting clear expectations, demonstrating the requisite selling skills and encouraging, supporting and coaching your people to develop their skills
• Be highly goal focused with a reputation for using your creativity and resourcefulness to deliver results consistently
• Enjoy building relationships and collaborating with colleagues to diagnose and solve problems.
• Use your organisational skills to juggle priorities and keep a keen eye on discipline in the sales process
• Be ready to make yourself personally responsible for sales outcomes, with the resilience and determination to succeed even when things get tough
• Thrive on continuously learning and working at a fast pace in an ever-changing environment
• Leading, managing, developing people including coaching and performance management
• B2B Sales team management in an SME, ‘non call centre’ environment
• Solution selling in a technology context (not volume / price led sales e.g. hardware distribution)
• Establishing managing and developing the sales process
• Designing implementing and evaluating the effectiveness of targeted marketing campaigns
• Educated to degree standard in a related subject e.g. business, marketing, finance (desirable)
• Computer literate - MS Office Suite including strong excel skills
• Full, clean UK driving licence
If you have the skills, experience, track record and enthusiasm to take on this challenge and succeed in a fast moving, competitive technology environment, we would really like to hear from you.
Please click 'Apply' to submit your CV