About the team
We are an exciting, well established Industrial team in the Midlands who are going through exciting times! We have an excellent reputation with both our candidates and clients, as we believe in providing a consultative and values driven recruitment partnership.
We work across a variety of sectors covering all aspects of driving from van to class 1 driving, warehouse operatives, forklift truck drivers, production operatives and range from junior to senior management levels, across permanent and temporary basis.
Our roots in Leicester go back as far as 2001, so we have an enviable level of experience in the market, which enables us to provide an honest, supportive yet innovative approach to recruitment in our local market.
Due to our continued success and growth plans we are growing our team and looking for career minded, hard working and driven individuals who want to help shape our vision. It is important that you are confident, have an ability to build instant report and are able to nurture relationships.
To work within the Industrial team in the Leicester office, you'll need drive, energy and sales ability. Our team are vastly experienced and extremely sales focused, and that's the sort of environment you'll be comfortable with. Selling out temporary industrial workers such as warehouse operatives and FLT Drivers, developing client relationships, winning new business and visiting sites will be some of your main duties. You will have a driving licence and the ability to work at a very fast pace, under pressure.
* Knowledge of Industrial Market
* Excited by a new challenge
* High energy levels
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Official Recruitment Consultancy - Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* REC IRP 2015 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250 Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.