Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Argos Funded Head
Basingstoke (Full Time, Permanent) £23,000 - £25,000 / Year
Argos Funded Head - Basingstoke
Exertis is one of Europe's largest and fastest growing technology distribution and specialist service providers. We partner with 350 global technology brands and over 14,000 resellers, e-commerce operators and retailers across Europe.
The business has currently gone through an exciting period of change with expansion that includes moving to a new state of the art distribution centre in Burnley, moving to a new flagship office in Basingstoke and the replacement of our existing Oracle ERP system with SAP.
Exertis is part of DCC plc, a FTSE 100 company, specialising in international sales, marketing, distribution and business support services, employing over 10,000 people worldwide with an annual turnover of in excess of £12 billion. Being part of DCC provides us with financial strength and the ability to continually invest in bringing new services to the market.
Context of Position
Working as part of the Retail Team reporting directly to the General Manager, the Argos Funded Head is responsible for supporting the Retail Account Managers at Exertis and to maximise sales and profit growth throughout Sainsburys Argos, while being proactive in supporting Sainsbury's Argos strategic ambitions.
* Liaising with sales/purchasers to make changes, monitor in bound stock delivery dates and chase late orders to ensure that stock levels are maintained. * Knowledge of delivery dates of expected goods and managing internal and external customer expectations accordingly. * Management and proactivity within Sainsburys Argos, working alongside Merchandising and Trading in order to pull everything together and driving positive collaboration.
* Communicating and relationship building with customers by email, phone and face to face regarding products, intake plans, Stock and sales, other ad hoc queries etc. Resolving all customer queries professionally, promptly, proactively and efficiently ensuring a satisfactory outcome for all parties every time
* Building internal relationships at both Exertis and Sainsburys Argos to encourage synergy within the team and other departments
* Understanding and using both Exertis and Sainsbury's Argos internal systems and being in line with company procedures.
* Understanding product sets and internal processes in order to continually improve customer service levels
* Managing daily workload and prioritising ensuring completions within deadlines/customer SLAs * Working closely with Account Managers to ensure accuracy of fulfilled orders * Reporting on all areas, including stock and sales, intake plans, delivery performance, backorders, allocations and availability etc. * Completing any ad hoc tasks as directed by the General Manager * Working towards performance objectives agreed SLA taking appropriate action on any feedback on performance * Demonstrate a strong understanding of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct. *
Note: this job description is designed as a general outline of the main duties and responsibilities associated with the post but is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties performed.
Standards of Performance/KPIs
* Consistency and accuracy * Delivery of performance against customer SLA's * Establish recognised standards * Accountability of delivery timetables * Management of customer backorders
* Attention to detail * Communicates effectively * Self-motivated * Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Word and Excel * Strong Planning & Organisation skills * Ensures Accountability * Business Insight * Drives engagement * Drives Results * Action Orientated * Optimises work process